Auburn WA Post Office Packages Tracking Phone Number
Usps in Auburn Maps
United States Postal Service
Address: 11 3rd St NW, Auburn, WA 98002, Phone: +1 800-275-8777
Auburn Post Office
Address: 20 20 Auburn Ave, Auburn, WA 98002, United States
Address: 2402 R St NW, Auburn, WA 98001, United States
Auburn WA Post Office User reviews
Yikes!! All these negative reviews…?
My postman is Always friendly, professional, prompt and tucks our packages away to deter porch pirates. I’ve had a few roommates come and go and all I had to do was to stick a note on my mailbox saying “this person no longer lives here” and he was always mindful and diligent to not deliver mail for those people…he even helped my neighbor, an elderly non-English speaking woman back to her home after she had confused him her her taxi to her Dr’s appointment!
Any time I visted the office sure, the line was long but they were working efficiently. I didn’t have packaging for some of the things I wanted to send but they were more than happy to set me up with sufficient boxes or envelopes.
Inside this Post Office branch you will find:
1) very efficient workers, as long as customers are willing to do their part
2) a self-help kiosk
3) package pickup line (sometimes)
4) indoor mail and parcel drop boxes
5) drive thru mail drop off
6) free flat rate boxes and envelopes
7) a good, but not always what I want, selection of stamps for purchase
8) other packaging materials, greeting cards, etc. for purchase
9) your lost package! (Maybe)
I have three complaints:
1) it’s impossible to reach a specific post office, at least this one, by phone. They would have a lot less people in the office if there were a telehelp line specific to this branch.
2) we never know when our mail will be delivered: it could be 10 am or 9 pm or anytime in between
3) ONCE (out of two years living in Auburn) we had a very very important package go missing and eventually get returned to the sender, where we had to go in person to retrieve it
If I were the monarch of USPS, I’d provide better training for all staff, express drive through lanes, and telephone support for local mail recipients.