Basic Guidelines On How To Integrate Fedex Shipping In Website – Either you have shipping website or e-commerce website, your website may need the integration with fedex web services, thus you easily can manage the shipments worldwide, in case you consider fedex as your solution to deal with all of the shipments.
But, what is fedex web services? You can say that it is like a technology that permits you to collaborate fedex shipping functionality with your website.
Understand about how to integrate fedex shipping in website becomes your next priority to experience seamless shipping process. Obviously, there is a few requirements to follow for the integration of fedex shipping in website.
You can do the integration by your own, or if you want, hiring professional to integrate fedex shipping in website is worth to determine for its convenience
How To Integrate Fedex Shipping In Website
Once you consider the integration of your website with fedex shipping functionality, you will figure out technical resources of fedex web services that provide you such an ideal environment to complete the integration process, including, guidance for product planning, sample code, documentation, testing, and also productions. Now, if you want to know how to integrate fedex shipping in website, the steps are,
- The first thing you have to do for the integration is that finding your way to access fedex website, and then go to developer resource center. For you to know, in order to have permission to access developer resource, you have to register.
- When you already have the access to visit developer resource center, then locate fedex web services.
- There you will find some links that you need to complete the integration project, such as, certification, documentation, develop and test, and more.
For the integration of fedex shipping functionality in website, you need to download fedex web API’s. However, you have to choose beforehand what kind of fedex web services you’ll use for the integration. You have two options,
- Standard services that include, validate postal code, track shipment, quote rates, and more.
- Advanced services which cover, manage open shipping, manage pickup, create shipment, and so on, you can source the complete list of the services through fedex website.
Another thing about how to integrate fedex shipping in website is picking the programing language that you can find through develop and test page or you can also find it on documentation and downloads page. The options for programming language to choose are, PHP, Java, and so on.
Say you go through develop and test page and are able to fit the whole requirements which are necessary, and have no problem with the terms and conditions offered, they will send you password, developer key test, test account number, and more.
Guess what? If you don’t have those information, it is not viable for you to access the services. And before you go further on how to integrate fedex shipping in website, make sure that you comprehend those basic for the integration of fedex to your website.
Remember that if you are not familiar with sample codes or programming languages, ask professional assistance.see also What Time Does Fedex Deliver To My House